• City Population: 10,938 (2010 Census)
• Retail sales/use tax is 9.5% for most items. There is no state income tax.
Diversity (2010 U.S. Census)
• White: 80.2%
• Asian: 11.2%
• Black or African American: 1.4%
• American Indian and Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Island: Less than one percent each
Largest Employers in the City (Information from 2014 City business license registrations- based on full and part-time employees)
• Precor, Inc.: 599
• Bensussen Deutch & Associates: 289
• Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Ltd: 281
• Target: 200
• Molbak’s LLC: 181
• Cashmere Molding, Inc.: 167
Major Employers in the State (not in Woodinville)
The information above was provided by the City of Woodinville’s Website
If you are interested in Crime Statistics in the area you can refer to CrimeReports.com.
There is often confusion about which areas are considered to be part of Woodinville. Woodinville borders an unicorporated county area. Many homes in unincorporated county area will have addresses with Woodinville as the City (this is a postal designation). In addition students that live in these county areas would still attend Woodinville schools which are in the Northshore School District.